Scroll Down for pictures/ virtual tours of some these apartments!!
Cal Lyon, 315.527.3723
** We are showing these properties currently. However, we are pre-screening applicants, taking down names and contact information so that if something arises we are better prepared for all concerned. Therefore, please be curtious when you call and just answer the questions honestly ... some of the questions are mandated and/or highly suggested to keep all of us safe. Also, please don't just "keep calling" if we don't answer. If we don't answer, leave a detailed message (at least your name and phone number and WHY you are calling) so we can call you back. Unfortunatley, we get numerous calls and we don't call back every number that calls us ... so be sure to leave that message! **
Tired of your current "Property Manager" because they just place the first "warm body with money in hand" but you never see another penny after because you are too busy going to court to evict? Looking for a Property Manager that will actually MANAGE your PROPERTY? Call us today to discuss!
Here are some questions that you should be asking yourself if you own property and are thinking if you can do it yourself or should hire a professional company to manage for you ...
- Why should I hire a professional to manage my own property?
- What are my rights vs. my Tenant's rights?
- Can't I just lock them out if I don't get my rent money?
- Can I just shut off their water and power to get them to move?
- How do I advertise my property without fear of a potential lawsuit?
- Can I say NO children?
- What kind of insurance do I need on my property?
- Can I do some things to my property but hire a professional to do other things (like deal with the tenants)?
- What do I have to disclose to prospective tenants or my current tenants?
- How do I make sure I can make money doing this?
- How do I evict someone?
- No Pets!! I don't want them and I will NOT accept them at all - for ANY reason! Can I be sued for that?
- What about Lead?
- All of those "rules" don't apply to me - RIGHT??!!
Cal Lyon 315.527.3723
WE ARE IN DESPARATE NEED OF APARTMENTS, HOUSES FOR RENT OR LEASE!
If you are thinking about or are looking for tenants or if you aren't sure how to get qualified, good paying tenants call us today!
|Wanted||$750+||Utica Area||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
We are in desparate need of apartments or houses for rent in the Mohawk Valley area! If you are struggling with a vacancy or worried about finding that "right tenant", contact us! We can help!
|TBD||$775 +Util||Utica, New York||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
We are looking for rentals! If you have a rental that you want filled, please contact us...
|January 1, 2021||$TBD+ Util||Central/ Mohawk Valley, NY|
Cal Lyon 315.527.3723
We are looking for rentals. Are you thinking you don't have the time to manage your properties (or want the "money" but not the "headaches"? Call us ... we can help!
Are you thinking that you can manage the properties if you could just find better tenants? Call us ... we can help with that too!
Did you know that we offer a few options for property owners to place tenants? We conduct background and credit checks as well as offer background checks on their pets!
Do you know the current laws of what you can or cannot do or say?
There have been many changes within the past few years and even in "today's times" there are many things that you can or cannot do. Not trying to scare you ... just letting you know that you should be checking these things all of the time. Many times, when a law is changed or made, no one is made aware of it unless the "news" decides to pick it up - and many times, what they say is so generic that you really don't get what the rule(s) are.
|TBD||$950+ SD||South Utica, NY||Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
Are you looking for a three bedroom apartment that gives you the space you need and the location is central to everything? Look no further ... We are hoping that sometime in the near future our client gets the apartment completed!
Each will have a bedroom, decent sized kitchen, living room and a bathroom.
NO PETS, NO SMOKING. We are NOT currently showing these as they are not even CLOSE to being finished (sorry).
|Coming soon!||$750+||1, 2, 3, 4+ houses||Call Cal Lyon 315.527.3723|
WE NEED RENTALS!!! Are you looking to rent your home or apartment to someone you can trust? Let us do it for you! We will market, show and select the perfect tenant for you. Take the stress out of finding that perfect tenant. We can also manage your properties as well (yes, this is different than just finding a tenant, this is taking care of your property for you).
Are you LOOKING for rentals? Contact us … find out what we have or what we may have coming up. If it's not on here we may not have it BUT that doesn't mean that "tomorrow" we won't! Get YOU in OUR HEADS! If something comes up that we think will fit what you are looking for … we'll give you a call! No more stress for you.... let us look for you.
We need apartments and houses for rent!! Do you have one either available or coming available soon? Contact us today to discuss finding you your next BEST TENANT! We do credit and background checks to ensure that the tenant we place is a "good fit" with your property. We can show the apartment, advertise, and fill for you. We can also manage the property for you so you can just "sit back, relax and live the good life"! We'll take care of it for you! Call today to find out more!
|Coming soon!||$000||location unknown||TBD|
|TBD - coming soon|
Property Management Division
If you have property that you are looking to rent, we can help. We can locate a tenant or manage your properties for you.
We can manage your property and you can feel rest assured that it is taken care of.
Property Management Services
Always wonder what Property Manager does? Here is an excerpt from our Property Management Agreement. Want to learn more? Call us and we can discuss your wants and needs in more detail!
Responsibilities: Manager’s duties are set forth below:
- answer phone inquiries about vacancies
- show vacant units
- accept rental applications
- select tenants
- accept initial rents and deposits
Vacant Apartments (inspections will be conducted with tenant, if able, and any additional cleaning that is required will be the responsibility of the tenant)
- inspect unit when tenant moves in
- inspect unit when tenant moves out
- ensure unit is clean after tenant moves out
- collect rents when due
- sign rent receipts
- maintain rent-collection records
- inform Owner of late rents
- prepare late rent notices
- serve late rent notices on tenants
- serve rent increase and tenancy termination notices
Maintenance (per arrangement either with tenant or Owner, per contract agreements with either)
- Ensure any common areas are free from debris and clean
- Ensure lawns are mowed
- Ensure leaves are raked and properly disposed of
- Ensure bushes and plants are trimmed and cared for
- Accept tenant complaints and repair requests
- Inform Owner of maintenance and repair needs
- Maintain written log of tenant complaints
- Handle routine maintenance and repairs.